My Blog List

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Inflatopia starting model





Ok so I know that the model doesnt look like the sketch I have and thats because after I got through with the model I had more ideas for my sketch and I wasnt exactly sure how to make the modifications to my model. So basically my idea for inflatables is to create a dome shaped object that is filled with the letters that spell WASH and have the letters just kind of go everywhere inside the dome and make the people who walk in the dome have to push through the letters. Them pushing through the letters and the struggle that they would have to go through is how I feel about wash, it was pretty cool at first but then I felt like I was struggling and just having problems but I know that if I keep going and are determined then I can make it through. The place that is on my presentation board is actually the wrong place because my team keeps flip flopping between where we want to set up our inflatopia piece.
But yes this piece is a personal piece to me and even though I feel like Im struggling I know that I can get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment