My Blog List

Monday, February 28, 2011

Modular Madness final crit


So my final critique went like this, I personally wish it were bigger like as in wider, some people were amazed that I didn't use a backing for this piece because I had instead glued each individual piece. Some people told me that it looked like a bed of nails, which if I had more golf tees and hadn't chosen a wall spot, I could've glued them all together to look like a bed of nail. Of course you wouldn't be allowed to lay on it because the golf tees weren't all the same size and it would really hurt. One of the things I should've thought of was the wall I placed the piece on, the tool sign and wall sockets clashed with the piece, it could've been tied in together if I had somehow used the pieces and connected them with the sign and sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment