My Blog List

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Different items, different marks

Dang blogger for not rotating these the proper way! Ok so I have sewn on paper before and lemme tell you I still dont really like it, heck I dont really like gluing string down because it doesnt want to stay down on the paper! It wants to stay attached to my finger!!!! But overall I did have fun playing with ink because well I like playing with ink, the sad thing is I need more ink.... but this means I get to get another trip to hobby lobby or michaels soooooooo Im happy lol
string mostly glued

anything composition, I used pine needles and a tree branch

the repetitive composition, its this thing I found outside I couldnt tell you what it is.  Oh and turn your head 90 degrees to the left.

turn your head 90 degrees to the left and view what my hair brush did 

this should be totally flipped over but in a way I kind of like it this way.  Oh and this is my shoe.

Another one that you should tilt your head to the left, these are well forks which I ended up breaking and sending the plastic handle flying across my room. It was an accident I swear, the plastic wasn't sturdy enough lol

No comments:

Post a Comment