My Blog List

Thursday, March 24, 2011

MFAH









A. What was the most enjoyable thing you saw and why? For me the most enjoyable thing was the Tunnel or the Wilson Tunnel because its so awesome to just walk down the hallway and feel different emotions every time you walk down it due to the different colors that changes.

B. What was the most disturbing thing you saw? The most disturbing thing I saw was when me, Jason and Emily were walking outside to the other art building and this jeep pulled up to a stop light and in it were 3 guys all overweight, shirtless and smiling while this one girl was in the back looking embarrassed.... But if you wanted to know what art was the most disturbing it would have to be Damien Hurst's Endgame piece which had lots of needles, skeletons and other medical equipment and frankly I dont like needles or hospitals.

C. What piece in the museum is the most like something you might make yourself or would like to make? I would like to create something like the Wilson Tunnel just because it was so cool and is my favorite piece, either that or the piece in front of the cafe, the one with all the tv's and all the animation simply because I love animation and would like to learn how to create animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment