My Blog List

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Metaphor Project final





Well my metaphor was Get sucked into reading and what I tried to do was create something similar to a vortex that led to the center of the book where the hand was and the hand was supposed to be reaching out of to grab the viewer. I wanted to do this because I love books and that I do lose myself in them when I read a really good book and also because I really like lines and collage type pieces. I'm proud of this piece but I would change a few things to try and enhance it, make it look more vortexy and also have the hand look like its trying to grab you instead of looking like it's saying Hey High Five! Im also not real positive that some got my metaphor unless they read my blog but I really do hope that I at least got something across that was closed to get sucked into reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment