My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Imagining lists pt 2, story

(Two little beings are sitting and having an argument)
A – “I’m telling you that choice right there is obviously the better of the two.”

D – “And I’m telling you that the other choice is better, so much better!!!!”

A – “And why pray tell is the other choice better?”

D – “Well it’s obvious isn’t it? Just look at all the stuff that comes with it, I mean, come on! Everyone knows that the more you have the better it is!”

A – “Tsk tsk tsk, just because it’s got more stuff on it doesn’t mean that it’s better. Sometimes simple is indeed the better way to go.”

D – “Simple? Really? Who wants to be simple anyways? More stuff may mean more complex but it really does mean that it’s better!”

A – “I have a suggestion, how about we let her decide what to do?”

D – “ Why should we let her decide? I know what’s better for her more than you do!”

A – “ And what makes you so sure? I’m not the one telling her more is better and why must you always say that your better?!”

D – “Because it’s true, now why don’t you just go shove that harp…..

L – “Oh my gosh would you two seriously be QUIET?!!! The fact that you two are arguing and that I’m actually listening to this conversation is making me feel like I’m close to insanity!”

A – “…..”

D – “…..”

L – “Besides I’ve already chosen which one I’m going to go with.”

A & D – “WHICH ONE?”

L – “I’m going with both slices of cheesecake because you simply can’t go wrong with cheesecake!”


Lists: 
- well the whole thing is sound because its a conversation between 3 people.
- "Tsk, tsk, tsk" - considered as texture
- "just because it's got more stuff on it doesn't mean that it's better" - considered as point
- "Because it’s true, now why don’t you just go shove that harp..." - in my opinion I think it may try to be direction, motion and could end in pain if the sentence were continued.
- “I’m going with both slices of cheesecake because you simply can’t go wrong with cheesecake!” - in my opinion this is direction because she chose which way she was going to go
- “Well it’s obvious isn’t it? Just look at all the stuff that comes with it, I mean, come on! Everyone knows that the more you have the better it is!” - has Sight
- the whole thing may have a sense of time because you really dont know how much time has passed or how long the two have been arguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment